In this issue you will find:
- A project spotlight on our work with Indiana University to develop a strategy to generate metadata that enables maximum management, discoverability, and usability of content created through the Media Digitization and Preservation Initiative (MDPI).
- End of the year recap about AVPreserve recent developments.
- The new release of Exactly version 0.1.3
- Kara‘s blog post on the delay of organizations getting started with digital preservation.
- Conference News, including our participation in SAA DAS, PASIG NYC, AMIA, DFL Forum, NDSA Digital Preservation Conference, Connecting Scotland’s Sounds and Pericles Conference.
- An overview of the past AMIA Digital Asset Symposium.
- News about two events we are sponsoring: Oral History Association Annual Meeting and Cultural Heritage and Social Change Summit.
- A calendar of notable upcoming events and community news.
Read about all of this here!