In this issue you will find:
- A project spotlight on our work with the Smithsonian to operationalize digital preservation across 19 museums, nine research centers, and a zoo
- A project spotlight on our work with Harvard University along with links to published outputs
- Our guest appearance on one of our favorite podcasts, Freakonomics
- An invitation to participate in a survey on AVPreserve tools and a chance to win $100
- The latest blog from Amy Rudersdorf on requirements gathering for technology selection
- Our findings from of a deep dive into re-examining the fundamentals of AVPreserve: who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
- An announcement about the launching of our new free webinar series
- A special Happy New Year message from AVPreserve
- Notes from the field on recent and upcoming AVPreserve activities
- A calendar of notable upcoming events
Read about all of this here!