In this issue you will find:
- Details about the participation of AVP in this year’s SAA Conference, including AV Archives Night and a series of workshops on digital preservation.
- Two project spotlights:
- Our work with Berea College Special Collections and Archives to perform three major data migrations to Archon and Preservica.
- Updates to AVCC and a testimonial by Harvard Business School on the use of this tool in their workflows.
- An announcement about our participation in the development of Archival Management System (AMS) 2.0., a Mellon Funded effort led by WGBH.
- A link to an article co-authored by AVP and VIAA in the FIAF/IFTA Media Management Publication Changing Sceneries, Changing Roles Part VII: Setting the Standard in Second Generation MAM Systems and Metadata.
- Notes from the field on recent and upcoming AVP activities
- Highlighted community news
- A calendar of notable upcoming events
Read about all of this here!