What do we mean by data management?
Data management is the development and execution of systems, policies, and practices that properly manage an organization’s full data lifecycle to support analytics, migration, use, preservation, and other activities appropriate to that organization’s needs.
Our menu of data management services supports high-level strategic planning and data governance, data modeling and organizing, and hands-on wrangling of files and metadata.
Check out our menu of services (then contact us!) to find the right solution for your data management needs.
Data Management Services
Planning, Governance, and Administration
- Technical, financial, and operational analysis
- Scenario planning and budgeting
- Strategy and roadmapping
- Data governance support
Master/Authority Data Management
- Modeling, organization, specification
- Taxonomy development
- Standards alignment
- JSON, MySQL, RDF, XML, CSV
Transformation and Migration
- Normalization and consolidation
- Extract, transform, load (ETL)
- Asset and metadata packaging for export and ingest
- Migration and quality control
Systems and Storage
- Application hosting, deployment, customization
- Cloud computing and storage integration
- Storage analysis and projection
Design and Optimization
- Workflow optimization
- Database design and implementation