Launching a new DAM?
We’ve done that. A lot.
We know what it takes to implement and launch a successful DAM. Our experts are always two steps ahead to ensure that surprises and oversights are eliminated, your DAM implementation meets your needs, your launch is smooth, and your users are delighted. We offer implementation packages or can create a tailored service based the service areas below. Ready to talk about your project? Get in touch!
Requirements and use case development
Let us translate your needs and goals for a DAM into a concrete set of actionable and testable requirements.
- Functional, technical, format, and metadata requirements
- Use case and user story development
- MVP scoping and project planning
User research and UX design
Creating a great experience for your users is critical to adoption. We conduct research and test with actual users, then create solutions that support their needs.
- User testing
- User experience solution design
- Prioritization and planning
Navigation, search, and browse
Good navigation and search are key to the success of a DAM. We work with your team and users to design solutions that enables content to be found quickly, easily, and with the right context.
- Metadata development
- Taxonomy development
- Information architecture design
User and permissions management
We help ensure your assets are as open or as protected as you need them to be, and that users have access to the appropriate site functionality.
- User group creation and management
- Permissions modeling and testing
- Governance planning
Migration and integration
We help migrate existing assets safely into your new DAM, and integrate your key up and downstream systems.
- Asset and metadata audits
- Data mapping, export and ingest
- Systems integration
Launch planning, training, and documentation
We have years of experience deploying DAMS, and can provide your team with the tools you need for a successful launch, and to manage the system confidently moving forward.
- Admin and end user training
- User onboarding strategy
- User guides
How does AVP fit into your DAM team?
- We are an experienced, expert extension of your team
- We dig deep to understand what your organization really needs from a DAM from a technical, functional, data, and user experience perspective
- We help you build the critical, non-technical aspects of your program, including metadata, taxonomy, workflow, policy, and governance
- We provide expert advice on how to optimize the system for best results
- We are user-obsessed. Everything we do has user success in mind
- We translate between you and the vendor
- We have a team of developers that can help with system integrations and data migrations